- Identification of optimum reservoir placement for infill producers and injectors.
- Volumetric evaluation, recoverable volumes and Reserves Assessment & reporting.
- Production & Injection Forecasting.
- Reservoir engineering analyses of existing assets.
- Conventional & unconventional layered & heterogenous oil, gas and heavy oil reservoir development.
- Water-flood & gas-flood reservoir planning and management.
- Field and Reservoir Reviews
- Development Concept Selection
- Reservoir Modelling to support Field development well placement.
- Well & reservoir Surveillance Planning.
- Field / Project Feasibility Studies
- Project Proposal Evaluation
- Conventional & Heavy Oil Exploitation
- Sweep Efficiency Improvement
- Infill Drilling Design
- Formation Damage & Injectivity Analyses
- Waterflood/Gasflood Design & Management
Our team of technical experts offer tailored and need-specific coaching, mentoring and training to support individual or team knowledge acquisition and competence development process in the following skills areas:
Oil & gas volumetric estimation
- Oil & gas resource and contingent volume estimation and classification.
- Oil & gas reserves estimation, categorization and reporting.
- Project Management
- Renewable Energy & Energy Transition Processes.
- Environmental Management, Conservation and Preservation.
- Oil & Gas Production Facilities Operation.
- Oil and Gas Production Facilities Maintenance
- Land Management & Approval.
- Land Remediation & Reclamation.
- Oil & Gas Waste Management & Disposal
We provide project management technical expertise to help you:
• Reduce technical risks
• Prevent errors
• Control budgets
• Keep projects within plan
• Comply with applicable requirements.
We ensure & assure diverse project success in the oil & gas and energy industry. To achieve your project success and risk reduction, we provide you access to unrivalled global network and extensive expertise.
We search and selects technical specialists and supervisors for various roles in oil & gas and energy project and construction management for Owner Operators, Refineries as well as PCM and EPC partners. We are recruit Project Engineers, Construction Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Process Engineers & Operators, Chemical Engineers, Pipeline and Piping Engineers, Materials, Coating & Corrosion Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Civil & Structural Engineers, Instrumentation & Control Engineers, Rotating Equipment Engineers, Maintenance and Asset Integrity Engineers, Sub-sea Engineers and Welding Engineers.
To discuss how our project management services can help maximize your business, assure quality and ensure your timely project completion and on budget, contact us today.
Our energy solutions also include providing specialist recruiting services to organizations, teams and individuals with niche technical skills to clients for their jobs in the global energy and upstream oil & gas industry.
Listed below are our focus disciplines / skills; and other associated disciplines:
» Well Engineers
» Project Managers
» Reservoir Engineers
» Production Technologists
» Facility & Cost Engineers
» Production Engineers
» Health, Safety & Environment Personnel
We assure our personnel / consultant quality through quality check processes which include competency scheme and technical expert panel; and we provide both contract and permanent staff worldwide even at short notice. Our global resourcing services considers both the home and location specific legal and cultural requirements for clients’ projects.